Dear iLit and myPerspectives ELD Companion User,
Welcome to iLit and myPerspectives ELD Companion for the 2019/2020 school year. Thank you for your continued dedication to iLit and myPerspectives ELD Companion.
We are looking forward to helping your students see their greatest success ever. We are excited to announce these product improvements.
OPTIMIZED USER EXPERIENCE
- Improved student navigation
- More flexible ease of use for all users
- Additional teacher ability to edit the class (Coming Soon)
- Built-in Running Record Tools for Fluency Assessment
- Improved Student Recording and Playback
- Improved labeling and organization of reports in ClassView
- New Reports in ClassView
Prior to starting iLit this year, please follow the necessary steps to ensure success. The administrator credentials
used in previous years can be used to access the 2019-2020 version of ClassView to load rosters for iLit.
Do not hesitate to let the iLit team know if you need any assistance or have any questions.
Special Note: Please use ONLY Version 9 apps for the 2019-2020 school year! Notice in the icons below, your apps should include a “9” in the icon.
Step 1: Please make sure your tech teams have the updated ClassView System Requirements Specification. They can be found at pearsonappstore.com/#docs.
Step 2: For access to the ClassView Management app, please type "classview.net” in your browser.
Step 3: It’s important to make sure that you have prepared to download or access your iLit or myPerspectives ELD Companion apps.
- If you’re using mobile apps (iPad® or Chromebook™) please delete all previous versions of iLit and/or myPerspectives ELD Companion apps.
- If accessing iLit or myPerspectives ELD Companion through a browser, please clear all history and cookies. Please verify any bookmarks used to ensure that they are pointing to the correct URL, such as teachilit.com, learnilit.com, projectilit.com, teachmyeld.com, learnmyeld.com or projectmyeld.com.
Step 4: Downloading or accessing the apps follows a different process depending on whether you are using mobile apps or the web on a browser.
- If you are using an iPad or Chromebook, please download the iLit or myPerspectives ELD Companion mobile apps from your device’s respective app store. The device stores are Apple App Store for iPads and Chrome Web Store for Chromebooks.
- iPad users: please tap on the App Store icon on your device.
- Chromebook users: please click on the Web Store icon on your device.
- After launching the App Store or Web Store, search for one or more of the following to then download the app:
- “Teach iLit 9”
- “Learn iLit 9”
- “Teach myELD 9”
- “Learn myELD 9”
- If you are using a browser then use the following URL(s):
- For both mobile app and browser users, the classroom projector app can be accessed by typing “projectilit.com” or “projectimyeld.com” in your browser.
Step 5: If you need assistance getting your classes started, please contact our support team at 1-800-234-5832. You can also visit our self-serve options at mypearsontraining.com/products/ilit/.
Please visit mypearsontraining.com/products/ilit/ to view our self-guided Professional Development options. If you purchased Professional Development along with your order, our iLit team will help you schedule those days.
Thank you again for choosing iLit and myPerspectives ELD Companion. We are excited to have you as a member of our team and look forward to serving you in whatever way we can.
Happy back-to-school days!